For the month of March, we sat down with our new Account Executive, Morgan Lentz! We are very excited to welcome her to the team and in order to get to know her a little better, we asked her a few questions. Keep reading to learn more about Morgan!
1. Tell us about a typical day in the life of Morgan
2. How did you choose this career path?
Marketing was an appealing industry for me because of its communicative and creative demands. The idea of cultivating a company’s image and pushing the messaging to the right individuals is what makes my job interesting and exciting. Marketing and Advertising in an agency allows me to touch dozens of companies and industries, truly emphasizing the “every day is different” aspect of my role.
3. What drew you to Elevation Marketing?
4. What would people never guess you do in your role?
The best thing about working in my role is the variety of projects and tasks you work on. During any given day I can be working on presentation decks, projection spreadsheets, cleaning market research data, project management with different teams internally, and- of course- lots of meetings.
5. In your mind, what sets Elevation apart from other agencies?
Mainly the process of incorporating research and strategy in every campaign we run. Our clients can have confidence that the entire team has thought out and evaluated the tactics on a strategic level- with the bigger picture in mind.
6. Tell us something we may not know about you.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do in Phoenix?
8. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A house and then a two month long international trip!