This month, we are featuring our talented Digital Outreach and SEO Specialist, Jarrett Jensen! Read below to learn more about Jarrett and his role at Elevation.
1. What is a typical day in your life?
I typically begin most of my days with making coffee. I like having something consistent and physical to do to get my morning routine started. From there I typically read for a bit, mostly often a devotional or some other type of reading. Then I’m off to work where I collaborate with the team to create marketing solutions for our clients.
2. How did you choose this career path?
Marketing seemed to me to strike a nice balance between creative problem solving and technical analysis.
3. What drew you to Elevation Marketing?
I’ve never worked at a company that values its employees like Elevation does, that’s why I’m here.
4. What would people never guess you do in your role?
I spend a great amount of time studying SEO, it continues to evolve, and you must keep up to date if you’re going to be effective.
5. In your mind, what sets Elevation apart from other agencies?
Elevation is values-centered, I’ve never seen them compromise on their value statements or lose focus of the bottom line.
6. Tell us something we may not know about you?
I only drink black coffee and I think chunky peanut butter is not at all appealing.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do in Phoenix?
I love trying out new coffee shops. Recently I’ve been enjoying Pair CupWorks, Mythical and Luana’s.